Talboys Custom Manufacturing
Custom Manufacturing & Engineering
Any product you see on this website can be customized to meet you specific need. Not only can we customize standard products, we can combine technologies from several products to meet you specific application.
Troemner demonstrates excellence in all areas of the manufacturing process from design, engineering, skilled workforce, investment in capital equipment, capacity, quality assurance and customer service including:
- Engineering team with electronics, mechanical, and graphic design experience.
- ISO 9001 registered quality system to assure high reliability in both design and manufacturing processes.
- Experienced regulatory processes in getting dozens of products UL, CSA, and CE approved.
- Manufacturing operation is UL and CSA approved and is "surprise" audited every 3 months according to regulatory standards.
- Turning, milling, assembly as well as sourcing capabilities to produce or procure components at a competitive cost.
- Calibration system is both NVLAP (NVLAP Lab Code 105013-0) and UKAS (a UKAS accredited Calibration Laboratory No. 0516) accredited.
- 6 highly trained staff metrologists who understand measurement technology and key attributes required to make accurate and repeatable measurements.
- State-of-the-art facility including a modern machine shop, cellular assembly area, and the world's most environmentally stable calibration laboratories.
- Management with Six Sigma Certification.
- Responsiveness to customers needs.
If there is a single factor that defines Troemner's competitive advantage, it is our commitment and ability to respond to our customer's specific needs. Our sophisticated engineering and manufacturing capabilities allow us to address a broad range of product objectives: designing entire product lines, introducing new products and technologies, and enhancing existing products.
Troemner has packaged our customer responsiveness, development, and manufacturing capabilities into the FASTrack Program.
Troemner's FASTrack program will streamline the design and manufacturing process. After years of successful customized design and engineering projects and adhering to today's most technologically advanced manufacturing processes, Troemner has developed the FASTrack program to meet the most demanding needs of our partners. Complete with costs and timelines, the FASTrack program will streamline the entire development manufacturing process.
The Troemner FASTrack program is a five part process:
- Troemner will analyze your application and understand your objectives.
- Our engineers and manufacturing experts will work with you to develop design parameters in order to meet your needs and develop a design concept.
- A team of Troemner engineers will develop an alpha prototype to prove concept through an interactive approach with your design team.
- After approval of concept, design details, and manufacturing costs are completed, beta prototypes are produced for testing and CE, CSA, or UL approval.
- Production commences in our ISO 9001 registered, UL, CSA approved facility and fulfillment requirements are finalized.
Troemner has worked with industry leaders to design solutions for production and research needs across the pharmaceutical and life science industries. This experience is apparent in every product we engineer. We offer cost effective solutions to meet your customized needs.
Flexible Systems: Troemner's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility provides our customers the ability to quickly respond to market conditions and offers the opportunity to be "first to market". All of your custom designed products will have state-of-the-art materials built in to fit your scientific need manufactured in a CE/UL audited facility.
Listed are proven technologies that can be modified, enhanced, or incorporated as is into your customized product:
- Heating control
- Mechanical motion systems
- Digital and analog speed control systems
- In house knowledge as well as a vast network of suppliers who can support your design and manufacturing efforts
- Experience with a variety of materials
Troemner's capabilities in design, engineering, and manufacturing can give you a distinct competitive advantage. Tell us your problems and objectives. Get us involved early in the process. Let us be part of the solution and accelerate your time to discovery.
For more information on Troemner's custom manufacturing capabilities and the FASTrack program, contact customer service or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.